Redline Logistics is one of the Nigeria’s leading logistics companies
dedicated in carrying out international freight forwarding, national and
international packing and removal (relocation), cargo consolidation and
Redline Logistics is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- Scheduling routine maintenance of vehicles, diagnosis of faults
and following up their repairs, scheduling parts procurement and
ensures that they are delivered in a timely manner to avoid standby of
- Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
- Monitoring intervention on vehicles to ensure they are done as schedule and carrying out preventive maintenance inspections.
- To carry out diagnostics by aura, visual and functional method.
- Develop and maintain substantial vehicle servicing plans and record
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Creative problem solver
- Team Player
- Oral and written communications / Reporting Skills
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Candidate must have a degree in Mechanical, Automobile or Electrical/Electronic Engineering with 3 years working experience.
- Ability to use with electronic diagnostic equipment is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply