26 Nov 2016
Maintenance Engineer Job Vacancy at Redline Logistics, Lagos
Redline Logistics is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- Scheduling routine maintenance of vehicles, diagnosis of faults and following up their repairs, scheduling parts procurement and ensures that they are delivered in a timely manner to avoid standby of vehicles,
- Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
- Monitoring intervention on vehicles to ensure they are done as schedule and carrying out preventive maintenance inspections.
- To carry out diagnostics by aura, visual and functional method.
- Develop and maintain substantial vehicle servicing plans and record
- Creative problem solver
- Team Player
- Oral and written communications / Reporting Skills
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Candidate must have a degree in Mechanical, Automobile or Electrical/Electronic Engineering with 3 years working experience.
- Ability to use with electronic diagnostic equipment is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.