Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades of experience in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries
including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
As part of TGI Group talent identification and management programme, we are seeking to hire young candidates who are academically brilliant, and hands-on to explore unique career opportunities in Finance, Engineering, Agriculture, Business development, corporate strategy and General business discipline (HR, Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing) through her 2017 Management Trainee Programme schedule to commence in Q1 2017.
Job Title: Management Trainee
Reference number: TGI MT – Lag 002
Trainee role is an integral part of the TGI Management Development
Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented
graduates who are desirous of a career in various leading business units
across TGI Group.
Qualified candidates will undergo a 12-month
training programme involving formal training and experiential
attachments in different departments on a rotational basis.
the end of the trainee programme, the objective is to provide
opportunity for growth in key positions within the group for all
successful candidates through a work – based and instructional driven
must be a fresh Post-graduate with not more than 3 years’ experience,
from top ranked universities either in Nigeria or across the world
The ideal candidates must not be older than
thirty (30) years as at December, 2016 and should possess the following
qualification and competencies:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Master’s degree (MSC) / MBA
- Certification in relevant field of study
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Candidates should demonstrate the following competencies and attributes:
- High integrity
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent Sales and marketing skills
- Excellent strategy formulation and business awareness skills
- The ability to work with basic computer application (e.g. word, excel and PowerPoint and Intranet mailing facility
- Strong passion for excellence
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic business environment
mobility (candidate must be flexible and work in different business
areas and other location in Nigeria when required)
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application with an updated CV to: email@example.com with the subject line ” TGI Group Management Trainee Programme 2017″
Application Closing Date: Friday 3rd December, 2016
Suitable candidates will be invited and assessed as per below schedule:
- Aptitude test: December 5th 2016
- Assessment centre: December 12th 2016
- Executive chat: December 14th – 18th 2016