Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a
results-oriented social enterprise, which uses modern management and
marketing techniques to provide family planning and other reproductive
healthcare clinical services in underserved communities.
MSION’s goal is
to dramatically improve access to family planning and related
reproductive health services to reduce maternal mortality and ultimately
poverty in Nigeria.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which
operates in 37 countries and is the largest non-Governmental provider of
family planning in the world.
MSION is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administration Officer
Reporting to: Finance Manager
- Daily transaction inputting into Marie Stopes International’s SUN system
- Management of the petty cash/float for the region
- Review of budget amount against actual of expenditures.(Variance Analysis)
- Contribute to monthly management and periodic statutory reports
- Distributors/sales agents account management and reconciliation.
- Coordinate payments for all project activities.
- Ensure proper controls are place at enter/clinic and provide support to centre mangers in time
- Ensure WHT are being deducted and deposited to authorities/states in time
- Ensure assets are properly accounted for and maintained at the regional level.
- Ensuring Regional field office funds request are in line with specific project budget and allowable expenses
- Salary payments and remittance of all statutory deductions to appropriate authorities
- Timely payments to Mobilizers, casual/contract staff, providers of products and services
Logistics and Administration:
- Management of MSION store at the regional level
- Ensure the smooth running of MSION of in the region.
- Ensure the stock and store are properly managed as per MSI stock policy
- Ensure all fixed assets are tagged and tracked properly
- Administer the use of project vehicles and ensure maintenance.
- Any other task assigned by line manager
- Performing Logistics functions – Booking of Hotels for various activities and reconciliation of bills before making payments.
- Procurement functions at the regional level – Ensure procurement
policies are followed and committee meets to approve bids analysed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc/HND Accounting
- Professional qualification ACA/ACCA is mandatory
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, manage a workload and produce high quality, on-time work
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role with an INGO/NGO, private or public organisation
- Ability to use SUN Accounting package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by email with CV’s and suitability statement as a single attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to
achieving gender balance within the organisation. Female candidates are
encouraged to apply.
- The subject of the email should be the Position Title/Location
and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisting will start as soon as we start receiving applications and closure date might be changed without prior notice
Application Deadline Friday, 25th November, 2016.