Job Title: Power Generators Marketing Executive
- Uses marketing skills to support the implementation of marketing strategy for an identified product line or geography.
- Works with multi-cultural teams to successfully achieve and exceed business goals.
- Leads the development of marketing plans by preparing market
research, pricing analyses, and interpreting data for discussion with
- Works with leaders to develop marketing communication plans; prepares drafts of marketing communications.
- Documents and understands marketing and sales systems and
processes; collects and interprets customer satisfaction data;
integrates voice of the customer into marketing plans.
- Learns relevant channel to support activities.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities as the marketing function representative.
- Coaches less experienced marketing specialists.
- Leads project management support and communicates plans,
deadlines, and achievements to marketing leaders; works across regions
with marketing teams to execute projects.
- Participates as a representative of marketing on value package
introduction project teams. Understands the global brand strategy and
aligns work products to that strategy.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- University or equivalent degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related subject required.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Power Generator Marketing Executive”
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.