7 Nov 2016
Marketing Executive Jobs in a Diesel & Gas Engine Provider Company
Job Title: Power Generators Marketing Executive
- Uses marketing skills to support the implementation of marketing strategy for an identified product line or geography.
- Works with multi-cultural teams to successfully achieve and exceed business goals.
- Leads the development of marketing plans by preparing market research, pricing analyses, and interpreting data for discussion with marketing leaders.
- Works with leaders to develop marketing communication plans; prepares drafts of marketing communications.
- Documents and understands marketing and sales systems and processes; collects and interprets customer satisfaction data; integrates voice of the customer into marketing plans.
- Learns relevant channel to support activities.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities as the marketing function representative.
- Coaches less experienced marketing specialists.
- Leads project management support and communicates plans, deadlines, and achievements to marketing leaders; works across regions with marketing teams to execute projects.
- Participates as a representative of marketing on value package introduction project teams. Understands the global brand strategy and aligns work products to that strategy.
- University or equivalent degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related subject required.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Power Generator Marketing Executive"
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.