The Address Homes Limited is a leading real estate company engaged in
the acquisition, development and management of luxurious contemporary
homes across Nigeria. The Address homes is set to change the face of
Real Estate development in Nigeria by delivering homes that combine
class contemporary architectural design with high level finishes.
Address Homes Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Clients Service Executive
Responsibilities and duties will include but not limited to:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and partner organisations
- Maintain and update customer database
- Contributing and developing marketing plans and strategies
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers
- Evaluating marketing campaigns, monitoring competitor activity
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
- Organising and attending events such as conference, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Communicating with target audience and managing customer
relationships; sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in
the press or on the radio
- Conducting market research for example using customer questioners and focus group
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical Skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Oral and written skills
- Business awareness
- IT; digital and social media literacy
- The ability to use initiative
- The capacity to work under pressure
- Creativity; drive; flexibility
Qualification and Experience
- Must have first degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
Degree in Law will or post graduate qualification be added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years hand on experience.
- Preferable female with driving ability
- Previous working experience in a relationship management is key
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only selected applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.