11 Nov 2016
M.E. Egbadon Foundation Scholarship 2016/2017
Applications are invited for:
M.E. Egbadon Foundation Scholarship Award 2016/2017
- Applicants must have evidence of good academic performance and be in great need of financial assistance to complete their academic programmes.
- Beneficiaries of the Foundations scholarship award for the 2015/2016 academic session are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should submit their applications in their own handwriting (which should not be more than 2 pages) clearly stating status of parents and detailed reasons why the applicant believes that he/she should be considered for the award: Name of institution, current level, course of study and likely date of completion of studies should be included in the application. The applicant should also provide personal details such as: functional E-mail address, GSM contact number and any other information that may help the applicants.
Application must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicants Local Government council.
- Letter of introduction duly signed by the current Head of Department or Principal.
- Details of recent/last academic record duly stamped from Division of Exams and Records or Dean of Students Affairs.
- Photocopy of current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty.
- Evidence of registration for current semester/academic session.
- Qualifying test (written and (or) oral) may be conducted for applicants at a date to be announced later.
M.E. Egbadon Foundation,
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.