Mott MacDonald’s International Development Services Unit, IDS, operates
within the international development sectors of Environment and Water,
Education, Health and Social and Economic Development. Together we
implement and manage projects and programmes in developing countries
emerging economies around the world. We are committed to support the
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and to provide our
expertise to help improving lives of people in need.
Mott MacDonald is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Expert in the field of Urban Transport and Development
Job ID: 25728BR
- For multiple upcoming bids within the field of Urban Development
and Transport, we would like to get in touch with Freelance
professionals that are open for on-site assignments in developing
- Our Urban Development and Transport portfolio focuses on donor funded programs in Africa and (South and South-East) Asia.
- Overall target is to improve the lives of people in Rural and
Urban areas by supporting national governments and municipalities in
Transport Policy, Master Planning, and Identification and Design of
- To achieve this goal, multiple specialists are needed in (among
others) the fields of Road Asset Management, Environmental Impact and
Public-Private Partnerships (PPP). We work in countries such as
Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and multiple Sub-Saharan African countries.
You will be an experienced International Development consultant with
proven technical skills in the above areas gained form implementing
projects in country funded by donors such as DFID, ADB, EU, WB etc.
- Have at least 10 years of experience as an international expert or Team Leader in multiple donor funded programmes;
- Possess good reporting skills;
- Are flexible when it comes to relocation
- Are fluent in English, additional languages are beneficial.
- Have at least 7 years of experience in various developing countries;
- Have a relevant degree in your field of expertise;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply