22 Nov 2016
MTN Nigeria recruitment for a Graduate Business Relationship Coordinator
Since our entry into the market in 2001, MTN has become an intrinsic part of Nigerian social and economic life, offering a wide range of products and services which act as a catalyst for fiscal and human development.
Job Title: Business Relationship Coordinator
Job Description :
• Maintain customer relationship with all business departments
• Understand the changing business needs and determine levels of IT Service required to support the business.
• Agree with business unit upon IT Service level requirements
• Translate Strategic, Tactical and Operational objectives of MTNN business units to Service Level Agreements/IS deliverables
• Agree with internal business support unit on Operational Level Agreements
• Ensure Underpinning contract support IT Service Level Agreements
• Monitor and Report on IT Service Level Performance/Achievements
• Relate with Business units to ascertain performance levels of IS Services from a Customer and Users perspective.
• Monitor and report on user’s experience of IS’s IT Services
• Drive the drafting, implementing and monitoring of Service improvement plans
• Ensure business interests are considered in IS internal planning sessions and service definitions
• Implement and maintain the SLM process in the organisation
• Foster closer working relationship within IS and the business
• Service catalogue develop, support and maintenance
• Development and maintenance of IS vendor, supplier and contract database.
• Provide input to the prioritization of IT investment within function
• Maintain IS Service Catalogue, drive IS Service Improvement initiatives, collate and verify Service Level requirements and facilitate the monitoring and reporting of IS Service Levels achievements
• Disseminate information and liaise with other service Management areas to drive service delivery
• Gather business requirements and translate to IS deliverables based on MTNN business plan.
• Negotiate and agree on SLAs with the business unit and OLA with other supporting business units
• Drive the implementation of vendor contracts to support IS objectives and validate adoption of IS service offerings
• Facilitate meetings with various IS units to discuss and resolve escalated or identified customers issues
• Manage and report on vendor performance
• Manage the escalation of customer issues and customer satisfaction survey
• Initiate and maintain business engagement processes and customer engagement forums
• Ensure value is created through effective stakeholder management
• Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
• Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
• Open office plan
• General working conditions
• Will be required to work extra hours when necessary
• Local and International travel
• Possible secondments
Experience & Training
• Minimum of 3 years post degree
• Fluent in English
• BSc Computer Science or an IT equivalent degree - Mini
• Foundation Certificate in ITIL – IT Service Management
• Practitioner in ITIL Service Level Management will be an added advantage
• 2 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
• Experience working in a medium organization
• Experience in IT Service support and Delivery Experience
• Experience in Service Level Management Experience
• Experience in IT support experience
• Customer Management experience – ability to manage customer’s expectations
• Relationship Management skills
• Project management Experience
• Experience dealing with change management issues
• Experience working with a range of Service providers
• Understanding of Service delivery and service support environment
• Demonstrate productivity, initiative, professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and quality, ability to multitask, team focus, strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong business knowledge and operational management experience
• Deep understanding and experience with IS technical systems including applications, servers, networking components, backups, disaster recovery, as appropriate.
• Excellent client service skills
• Effective problem-solving and negotiating skills
• Demonstrates competency in stakeholder management, change management, and influencing without authority
• ITIL Foundation Certificate, Practitioner in Service Level Management will be an added advantage
• A good understanding of statistical and analytical principles and processes
• Good interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications
• Training in IT support
• Solid understanding and technical expertise in a broad range application and technical architecture components (applications/OS, database, network)
• Project Management methodologies
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- BA, BEd, BSc, BTech, HND or BEng
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.