29 Nov 2016
Nestle Nigeria Plc recruitment for Entry Level Accountants
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Cost Analyst
Job Number: 160009OX
- As our Cost Analyst for the Nestlé Waters business, you will provide support to the Factory in the pursuit of cost optimization, adequate internal control and compliance.
- By providing visibility and insight into manufacturing variances, the integrity of financial reporting will be ensured. You will work closely with manufacturing to understand how they impact on financial result.
- Be an active contributor to improvement projects and initiatives and seek, support cost improvement opportunities.
- Analyze actual cost of production and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Coordinate monthly and year-end inventory.
- Perform budgetary control and raise flags where appropriate, as well as assist on necessary and on-time corrective actions
- Review daily, weekly and monthly variances; analyze, challenge and investigate variances.
- Review and validate factory reporting of weekly actuals and provide these reports to facilitate meetings thereby ensuring transparency and reliability of information.
- Perform financial simulations, product costing and CAPEX evaluations as required.
- Coordinate and provide inputs for budgeting, capacity runs, planning and for dynamic forecast.
- B.Sc. or HND (Minimum of 2.2 or Lower Credit respectively) in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be ICAN / ACCA Certified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office package skill proficiency, including intermediate skill level in Excel, Word, basic PowerPoint and Access; SAP (or the equivalent ERP) experience.
- Must have 1 year post NYSC experience in Accounting & Costing in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Manufacturing costing experience, ideally within a factory or supply chain environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.