Nigeria Training Network (NTN) and NigeriaTraining Courses (NTC) are
platforms that connects students, trainers and companies together. The
platform comprises of private work based, professional individuals,
government, NGOs training providers in a single network.
NTN and NTC are
the best place to be for any training provider or organisation that are
in the educational services. NTN – NTC evolved from a number of
localised partnerships and international clientele over the years.
Nigeria Training Network is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Coordinator (Females Only)
- Work weekend (Saturday & Sunday) Off Days are Wednesday and Thursday
- Maintain courses on the NTN and NTC website
- Co-ordinate trainings and seminars organised by the organization and third party
- Speak to our clients and delegates via email and phone calls
- Documentation of office files and utilities and
- Other administrative activities with assigned tasks within the scope of employee
- B.Sc or HND, MSc Education may be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline Wednesday; 30th November, 2016.