8 Nov 2016
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc(NAHCO) recruitment for Fresh Graduates, November 2016
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 11/08/2016 06:12:00 pm Tags: Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc , OND/HND/BSC Jobs
The company currently serves more than 35 airlines at seven airports across Nigeria, with plans to expand operations to other African countries. It handles about 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating in Nigeria.
Job Title: Passenger Service Officer
- Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Passenger Service Officer.
- A minimum of BSC/ HND in any discipline.
- Good communications skills
- Must be under 27 years of age
- Analyzing flights in pre-flight briefs
- Receiving briefs from flight coordinators based on editing of flights
- Directing passengers on boarding procedures
- Attending to any inquiries from passengers
- Meeting flights on arrival to welcome passengers and give the necessary directions and assistance
- Attending the required training programmes organized by the airlines
- Ensuring that excess baggage fees are collected by client airlines.
- Setting of check-in counters in preparation for arrival of passenger
- Check in of passengers by scrutinizing the travel documents, using the airlines checking-in systems
- Asking of necessary security questions from passengers regarding their baggage
- Facilitating weighing of passengers’ baggage
How to Apply
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to forward their curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com .
Please indicate Application for Passenger Service Officer as subject title.
Application Deadline 9th November, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.