15 Nov 2016
Operations Drilling Engineer Job in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Development Company
Job Title: Operations Drilling Engineer
Job Reference: J8319
Roles and Responsibilities/Requirements
The role and its responsibilities will include but is not limited to the following:
- Candidates with relevant operational Drilling Engineering experience having worked directly for Operators are invited to apply for this role.
- Candidates fluent in both French and English would be advantageous for this role and the Client will give due consideration to applications that meet this criteria.
- Short term contract commencing in December 2016.
- This position may be residential or rotational due consideration will be given to the successful candidate,
- Applications are invited from Degree qualified candidates and/or a higher technical diploma
- All candidates must be industry competent and all certification proven at the time of application including; valid PASSPORT, MEDICAL, BOSIET including CA-EBS, IWCF and INSURANCES as minimum standard.
- Applicants will only be considered from candidates with a robust background, knowledge and experience in operational Drilling Engineering.
- Highly experienced in deepwater campaigns is a pre-requisite for this role.
- Full support will be to be given to the Drilling Superintendent on a day to day operational engineering programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: To apply for this position, please submit your CV giving details of your availability quoting J8319
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.