15 Nov 2016
Operations Manager Job in an Indigenous Security Agency
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Ensuring all aspects of daily operations are carried out effectively and efficiently with multi-location oversight of personnel and client sites.
- Supervision of guards in all existing location/s in the region
- Assist in the recruitment and selections of new guards for various beats.
- Ensure adherence of company’s code of conduct and guard orders by security operatives.
- Regular update of security operative’s data.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Preparations of weekly reports on activities and status reports on beats, patrol etc.
- Ensure excellent customer service by all security operatives towards all clients.
- Build and maintain networks with existing and potential clients
- Assist management in deal negotiations, contract development etc. as required.
- Development strategies to improve business performance.
- Coordinate deployment and redeployment of guards according to personnel requirements.
- Ensure all new applicants meet the requirements of the company i.e. height, age, documentation.
- Train subordinate security operatives or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- A bachelor's Degree / HND in any discipline is a must
- Security Protocols
- Experience in the Military /Navy or Mobile Police Force is an added advantage
- 10 - 15 years minimum experience in a similar function
- Fire & Health and Safety
- Crime Prevention and Security Awareness
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate responses.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Interpersonal skills
- Business development skills
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be trustworthy.
- Ability to manage others effectively.
- Must have no criminal record.
- Ability to discipline/address any violation of company policy in a respectful and professional manner
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Customer relations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.