11 Nov 2016
Payroll Manager Job in Lagos at Teclab Management Services Limited
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 11/11/2016 09:00:00 pm Tags: Lagos Jobs , Managerial Jobs , Teclab Management Services Limited
numerous clients since 2006.
Teclab Management Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Payroll Manager
- Responsible for managing all employee payroll activities in line with agreed SLA’s and Serve as the Payroll liaison with departments and business functional groups in the resolution of payroll issues, including but not limited to payroll systems updates, trouble shooting and upgrades, day to day payroll support, customer inquiries and issues, and timely and efficient unit management.
You are expected to contribute meaningfully with the following duties:
- Manage the enterprise systems and payroll applications software. Including setup, administration and testing of the software.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Document test results. Provide continuous improvement initiatives for the purpose of improving operational efficiencies, business flexibility and responsiveness.
- Support external partners with complex associate data management and escalated payroll customer service issues.
- Provide guidance and problem resolution support to management and payroll teams.
- Analyze processing trends and develop process improvement solutions working towards standardization.
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Manage Functional Specification documents and Change Requests, project scope documents and project plans: Manage the resources needed to write, run, and troubleshoot basic queries in support of data requests made by end users.
- A degree in Human Resources, Administration, Accounting, Economics or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience In a similar role.
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly;
- Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules;
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively handle and resolve payroll related employee inquiries and issues.
- Understanding of large volume payroll and HR processes.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas;
- Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.