- Receive and attend to visitors.
- Make travel arrangements for MD/ED.
- Conducting research on new products.
- Planning, Organising and managing events.
- Raising requisitions and purchasing of needed items for Office use (MD/ED.)
- Attending to MD/ED needs.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including mail.
- Rendering support to teams as the need arises
- Typing of documents and letters for MD/ED.
- Preparing Presentations for MD/ED
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Maintaining diary and meeting schedule for MD/ED.
- Passing of documents and files to appropriate departments from MD/ED .
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Social Science or any
relevant Discipline from a recognised University with Minimum of Second
Class Lower Division.
- Candidate must be able to work under Pressure
- He/She must be able to work with Minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS- Word,MS-Excel and MS-Power point.
- Good Presentation skill will be an added advantage.
- He/She must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Personal Assistant, Customer Care or Secretary Position.
- Candidate must be intelligent, presentable and articulate with good communications skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th December, 2016.