Pfizer – Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable
solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world
cannot wait. That’s why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science
and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage
We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable
medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
Pfizer is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Administrative Assistant (Contract)
Job ID: 1043255
Division/Organization: Pfizer Essential Health Regulatory Affairs
Direct reporting to: East West Africa cluster Lead
- To support East West Africa cluster lead and Country Regulatory colleagues to implement processes.
- Minute taking where required.
- Arranging Team Events where required.
- Sending packages via Courier and tracking where required.
- Electronic Filing of Regulatory Documentation.
- Processing Financial requests using various Pfizer systems.
- Assisting with Department specific system requests.
- General administrative duties including Faxing, photocopying, scanning, sorting and distributing post.
- Ordering and maintaining department stationery stocks
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Is proficient in the Microsoft Word packages and Outlook.
Qualifications (i.e., preferred education, experience, attributes)
- Minimum of 2-3 years Undergraduate training in Sciences.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Must be self-motivated to achieve high quality results within defined timeframes
- Demonstrates good administrative skills.
- Expresses ideas and information clearly, creatively and persuasively when speaking and writing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, enter the Job Opening ID (1043255) in the Job ID Box, and click “Search”
Application Deadline 12th December, 2016.