Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin
in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the
founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on the 3rd of November
1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a
dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors
ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and
Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance
and flavours distribution.
Mikado Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the
state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the
food and drug administration by monitoring inspections;
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal
networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and
directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and
labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and
requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug
- Candidate must obtain a Pharmacy degree from a recorganised university.
- He/She must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a pharmacist.
- The candidate must be focus and pays attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th December, 2016.