Tender.ng is Nigeria’s No.1 intelligent online tenders notification
platform that allows individuals/ businesses find and respond to tenders
that interest them from across the country.
We publish daily tenders from federal, state & local government,
private businesses, publicly listed companies, non-governmental
organizations (NGO) and academic Institutions. We also ensure businesses
receive timely alerts on contracts and procurement opportunities they
are qualified for.
Tender.ng is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software
development from the initial specification, through to developing,
testing and launching.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of payment solutions
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (CakePHP, Laravel, Yii)
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Click here to apply