Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Quick Service Outlet
chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries,
Nigerian and continental dishes for the family. Due to internal
expansion; they are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Production Manager – Food
- The Production Manager, shall be involve with the planning,
coordination and control of manufacturing processes. He/she shall make
sure goods and services are produce efficiently and that the correct
amount is produce at the right cost and level of quality.
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective.
- Decide what resources are required.
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- Review worker performance.
- Identify training needs.
- Be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
- Draft a timescale for the job.
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes.
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. Suppliers, managers.
- Education: Minimum of HND in Food Science or other related courses.
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years’ related work experience
- Planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process.
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems.
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients.
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget and at the right time.
- The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
- The capacity to grasp concepts easily.
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes.
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.