Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group
operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in
1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we
have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Hobark International Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Operations Advisor
Req I D: Req-1050
- Influence the team responsible for Production Operations and
Maintenance, within the Production department for the Operated oil
fields onshore and offshore for effectiveness.
- Advise and assist Senior Production operations Manager in his role on best practices.
- To control and coordinate the Production interface with on-going Projects.
- Oversees the plan, execution of operations of wells, facilities
and systems to ensure that production is maximized and costs are
minimized in line with good oilfield practice.
- Assist the Senior Production Manager in directing and managing a team of well services and well head maintenance personnel.
- Promote Well Integrity Management System (WIMS) and ensure that
wells’ status are reported and updated in the WIMS as at when due.
- Ensure well head maintenance is carried out in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensure all wire line and coil tubing operations are in compliance with Addax Safety Management system.
- A degree in a petroleum/engineering discipline is essential with
at least 15 years work experience in oil and gas related operations.
- Relevant training in surface and subsurface Production
Operations, Including water injection, gas lift, gas export and
re-injection Reservoir Engineering, Oilfield Chemical treatment, Well
stimulation and Optimisation, Well Services, Project Management and
Managing Major Emergencies.
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply