17 Nov 2016
Project Management Vacancy in an Education Technology Company in Lagos
Job Title: Project Manager
- Do you have what it takes to efficiently manage the planning, execution and closing of a technology project?
- Identify project stakeholders, needs and expectations
- Assemble project team
- Project Assessment and reports to identify gaps, systems etc.
- Manage business in absence of CEO
- Work with CEO on marketing strategies
- Manage timelines, costs and risks
- Monitor and control project deliverables
- Produce detailed project schedule
- Quality control: ensure due process for legal, delivery etc.
- Ensure project assets do not infringe on copyrights etc.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for each project
- Oversee focus group tests & brainstorming sessions
- Management or social science
- Ability to use software tools for project management
- This is a full-time role and the candidate will be an essential member of the team and therefore needs to be willing to hit the ground running from day one. This is an ideal opportunity for an undergraduate, graduate or equivalent.
- Project Management experience
- Good team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.