16 Nov 2016
Project Manager Job in a Real Estate Development Company
Job Title: Project Manager
Report to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Partake in the overall planning, effective management, coordination and execution of all projects executed by the Company.
- Assist in review of construction designs
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on performance of consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure output is aligned with agreed specification and quality.
- Participate actively in the development and ongoing review of strategies required to effectively execute Projects.
- Assist with preparation and management of project budgets, timelines and resources and ensure proper execution of project activities.
- Resolve all technical issues as relates to projects and suggest actions for rectification.
- Assist in liaising with relevant Federal, state and Local government officials to obtain required approvals for commencement/continuation of work at designated sites.
- Good understanding of general contracting and supply process and project execution requirements.
- Good reporting communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of value engineering and cost/ benefit analysis.
- Good knowledge and hands-on project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management
- 7-10 Years Working Experience in Project Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.