WFO Roedl & Partner – Our client, a leading Construction company is
looking for a reliable qualified candidate who will combine technical
responsibilities with professionalism and apply expert knowledge of the
construction industry for the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Accountant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to have considerable years of experience as an accountant in the construction industry.
- Basic accounting functions such as invoicing, inventory control,
accounts receivables/payables, general ledger maintenance, internal
control, dealing with all aspect of taxation and full profit & loss
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial
commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
- Monitor taxation issues, determine tax liability and tax planning
- Considerable Administrative and HR experience.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Real Estate Accounting / Construction Accounting dynamics
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting policies and accounting control procedures.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Professional qualification must be ACCA, ACA (Or at final level of exams).
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s stating “Real Estate Accountant” as subject of their email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th December, 2016.