30 Nov 2016
Real Estate Accountant Job in a Leading Construction Company in Lagos
Job Title: Real Estate Accountant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to have considerable years of experience as an accountant in the construction industry.
- Basic accounting functions such as invoicing, inventory control, accounts receivables/payables, general ledger maintenance, internal control, dealing with all aspect of taxation and full profit & loss responsibility
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
- Monitor taxation issues, determine tax liability and tax planning
- Considerable Administrative and HR experience.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Real Estate Accounting / Construction Accounting dynamics
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting policies and accounting control procedures.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Professional qualification must be ACCA, ACA (Or at final level of exams).
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's stating “Real Estate Accountant” as subject of their email to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.