17 Nov 2016
Recent Jobs in Lagos at Apata & Ascott Limited
Job Title: Procurement Specialist (Buildings Construction, Real Estate)
- We are looking to hire a Construction Material Procurement Specialist with varied experience sourcing locally and abroad for all materials needed for Buildings and Infrastructure construction from start to finish.
- Evaluates, selects, and routes material shipments in accordance with procedures.
- Establishes and monitors competitive blanket purchase orders for frequent, repetitive purchases from qualified vendors.
- Reviews upcoming work to determine the level of procurement support needed to support outages.
- Ensures consistency in requisitioning, pricing, and documentation of purchasing activities.
- Provides on-site procurement support for new work and identifies training needs for designated field employees.
- Develops negotiation strategies, as appropriate.
- Interface with Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS) and Logistics as necessary on assigned Requests for Quotation (RFQ) or Purchase Order (PO) packages.
- Performs contractor pre-qualifications.
- Purchase construction consumables and other miscellaneous building products.
- Deliver accurate, timely, and cost-effective identification, sourcing, buying, delivering, warehousing, installation, and commissioning of material and equipment required.
- Develop material requirements including specifications and scopes (working with Material Engineering and Material Control).
- Develop standard contract templates and maintain files.
- Completes change requests and contract modifications.
- Verifies and processes contractor invoices.
- Monitors contract quality, cost and performance.
- Prepares and issues expediting status reports.
- Degree in Business, Construction or other related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skill
- 6+ years of varied experience in the construction industry dealing with buildings material procurement, contracts and administration.
- Basic accounting knowledge
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Design and maintain databases, file and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Co-ordinate project-based work
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- 3 years experience providing support at a high level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as ms office suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Bachelor's degree required
- Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
Job Title: Auto Wash Manager
- We are recruiting for the role of an Auto Wash Manager who will be tasked with continually controlling the costs of the operation, increasing sales and maintaining the appearance of the facility.
- Ensure car wash quality standards.
- Manage overall vehicle flow and daily operations.
- Conduct safety training, meetings and customer satisfaction survey.
- Maintain car wash inventory of chemicals, towels and other supplies.
- Manage and maintain employee time-card to ensure accurate payroll.
- Maintain accurate administrative and financial records and reporting to achieve profitable goals.
- Perform all essential duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma required.
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience, including some supervisory experience required.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
- Must be physically fit and healthy.
- Must be customer friendly and take initiative.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.