Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support
Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we
strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled,
unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks,
Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations,
by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Hotel Receptionist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
As a hotel receptionist, your main duties would include:
- Dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face.
- Completing procedures when guests arrive and leaves.
- Choosing rooms and handing out keys.
- Dealing with special requests from guests (like booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items).
- Answering questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area.
- Dealing with complaints or problems
- Preparing bills and taking payments.
- Taking and passing on messages to guests.
- Minimum of 2years as a Hotel receptionist.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to use computerized technology.
- Methodical approach to your work.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum of OND/HND
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt to different guests.
- Patience and tact.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016.