30 Nov 2016
Regional Sales Manager Job at RATIONAL AG
employs roughly 1.530 people in production, sales, research and development, of whom around 650 are based outside Germany in our worldwide subsidiaries. Annual sales in 2015 were 564,2 million euros, with an EBIT marge of 28 %.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (f/m)
Location: Western / Northern Africa based in Lagos
Your scope of Responsibility
- Executing cooking events and product trainings in “your” sales region
- Intensive cooperation with local dealers and partners
- Acquisition of new customers
- Coordinating and implementing of all sales and marketing activities within your region Western / Northern Africa
- On-site trainings with new end customers
- Strong culinary background
- Passionate about food and cooking as well as able to learn how to present our SelfCookingCenter® 5 senses
- Work experience in a comparable position - within kitchen equipment or hospitality industry - beneficial
- Strong selling and relationship-building skills paired with the ability of convincing potential customers
- Comfortable in an international environment
- Well developed entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent English and local language skills
- MS Office
- Travel frequency for the company (approx. 75%), normally within “your” sales region
Within a dynamic, international company environment, which is affected by a sustainable growth, exciting and diversified duties and responsibilities are waiting for you. We offer an attractive, performance-related payment package. We are an efficient, process-oriented organization, where the individual responsibility and self-organization of our employees as „entrepreneurs within the company“ are particularly advanced.
How to Apply
If you would like to contribute to our future success, please send your CV and letter of application to: email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.