7 Nov 2016
Risk Analyst Job in a Reputable Financial Advisory Institution
Job Title: Risk Analyst
The Risk Analyst will be responsible for IFRS 9 implementation projects in the following areas:
- Validate the risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management under Basel
- Identify adjustments required to risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management (under Basel) and ensure they comply with IFRS 9 requirements
- Make adjustments required to risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management (under Basel) to ensure compliance with IFRS 9 requirements
- Provide quantitative and technical support required in building IFRS 9 compliant impairment models and calculators for clients
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualifications: B.Sc. [2.1]/MBA in Mathematics or Actuarial Science
- 2 -3 years credit risk modeling experience covering risk parameters such as PD, LGD, EAD/CCF etc. in an Advanced IRB environment
- Basel II/III capital requirement calculations under Advanced IRB approach
- IFRS 9 and IAS 39 knowledge/experience will be an added advantage.
- Using mathematical sense to model under different scenarios
- Model validation etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.