Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized
in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Risk Analyst
for our client who is a reputable financial advisory institution.
Job Title: Risk Analyst
The Risk Analyst will be responsible for IFRS 9 implementation projects in the following areas:
- Validate the risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management under Basel
Identify adjustments required to risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF)
calculated for internal credit risk management (under Basel) and ensure
they comply with IFRS 9 requirements
Make adjustments required to risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF)
calculated for internal credit risk management (under Basel) to ensure
compliance with IFRS 9 requirements
Provide quantitative and technical support required in building IFRS
9 compliant impairment models and calculators for clients
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualifications: B.Sc. [2.1]/MBA in Mathematics or Actuarial Science
2 -3 years credit risk modeling experience covering risk parameters
such as PD, LGD, EAD/CCF etc. in an Advanced IRB environment
- Basel II/III capital requirement calculations under Advanced IRB approach
- IFRS 9 and IAS 39 knowledge/experience will be an added advantage.
- Using mathematical sense to model under different scenarios
- Model validation etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply