S&S Hotels and Suites remain the hotel of choice for the business
traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome
haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services
personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the
discerning leisure traveler
seeking the captivating dining and limitless
nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
Described as an urban oasis, this luxury boutique hotel nestled in the
heart of Victoria Island, the business capital of Lagos, offers unique
style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services
that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers
S&S Hotels and Suites is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Supervisor
- As a front office supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
- You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to
guest’s accounts, invoices are accurate, billing instructions are
verified, all necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick,
efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and
- Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security or manager.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- Cross Check all billing instructions to make sure they are
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and
maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by
hotel bank agreement policy.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and
counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Experience of motivating and leading a winning team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or
Graduates Bachelor Degree and/or Diploma in Hotel or other related
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier in a hotel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover note and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th December, 2016.