Saint Flairs Awards Limited is a pioneer company in the business of awards. We are widely known and recognized for promoting the culture of excellence in every facet of human endeavor. We produce and market awards, business gifts and souvenirs. We promote awards and relationship programes to boost human resources development and productivity.
We have used our business to re engineer countless schools by inspiring optimal performance through promotion, motivation and awards.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Summary of Responsibilities
- Source for potential new clients.
- Drive sales activities
- Make cold calls as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Build relationships with existing customers in an attempt to increase their current spend
- Put together plans for effective strategies and pitches that will persuade other business organizations to do business with the Company.
- Min. OND/Diploma in Marketing or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in similar role.
Job Title: Human Resource/Business Development Executive
Reports to: Managing Director
- The HR/Business Development would be in charge of building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities of an organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.Role Responsibility
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, evaluate and select applicants.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- BSc in Business Administration, MBA, MSC is highly desirable
- 3+ years in progressively responsible leadership roles.
- Professional qualifications and/or a Master’s degree in Business Admin/Human resources or related fields is an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is required.
- Prior experience in an ICT-based environment is highly desirable.
- Problem solving, stress management and time management skills are required.
- Proficient at using Microsoft office software: World Wide Web (internet), MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are seeking a Graphic Designer Focusing on brand strategy and identity design, you will have the opportunity to lead the team whilst delivering clear and unique design projects.
- We need someone who is really confident in their talents and design ability and knows their way around the Adobe creative software packages.
- Working closely with our founder, you will join as a Graphic Designer / Creative Designer ensuring all design output is absolutely perfect.
- To qualify; With a background gained as a Graphic Designer, Creative Designer or similar, you should be a creative all-rounder with a CV / portfolio that demonstrates:
- Solid experience gained in a graphic design or relevant agency with a good understanding of design process and creative direction;
- The ability to communicate with clients and deliver presentations;
- The ability to lead and mentor a team;
- A good understanding and experience of the artwork process.
- Familiarity with brand identity design;
- A thoughtful perspective on design;
- An interest in brand planning and strategy;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and applications to email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th December, 2016.
- Any applications after the above closing date will not be considered for this vacancy but will be archived for future purposes.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Resumption for successful candidates will be one week after interviews and a successful completion of pre employment processes.