Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a multinational food-products
manufacturing company that produces dairy products, bottled water,
cereals, baby foods and yogurts, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Analysis (Manager)
Job Reference: 1167
Industry: Food and Beverages
Function: Commercial & Communication
- To maintain precise sales data and reports through ERP.
- To ensure that all tasks within sales organization are carried out in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- To ensure and assist in effective use of PDA or relating issues for effective sales and reporting.
- To determine company revenue budget by interacting with the top management and sales team.
- To ensure that the company revenue budget is broken down per sales channel, sales regions and Cities.
- To determine company prices for all products.
- Provide accurate and timely forecast for each SKU to the operations department to ensure adequate product delivery.
- Ensure accurate data is maintained on all company customers in the ERP.
- Track and analyze key metrics
- Collect, consolidate and generate sales reports on need and periodic basis
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance
against sales objectives to be reviewed by Management and report
approved plans to Finance for processing.
- Proactively analyzes data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
- Develop presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements from ERP.
- Reporting and analysis for the Sales and Marketing departments,
including: executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key
metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic
- Clear and concise dissemination of company information on
prices and rebates and other sales related issue to the customer and
- Accountable for providing accurate data on sales to aid top management decision.
- Act as point of liaison between the company central Management and its districts and cities.
- Supports all other departments within the organization by
ensuring clear flow of information on Sales performance and other
relevant information are available as at when needed.
- Support sales team with relevant information on development
within the company and other sales cities and districts that might
affect their performance or the company business.
- Support sales development team in ensuring that accurate data are captured on the Company MIS.
- Implements and manages reports and dashboards from the ERP
ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required to
successfully manage the business.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales
reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization.
Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development
of new reporting tools as needed
- Accountable for ensuring that Company Budgets are accurately broken down per product, channel, City and District.
- Accountable for customer master data update in Navision
- Ideal candidates will have Business Analysis and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Interpersonal skills and team player.
- IT skills, Ms Office (Excel, PPT, Navision),SQL and database experience.
- Proactive, punctual and reliable, well presented and spoken and vibrant nature.
- Possesses a high Degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity.
- Minimum of 10 years’ related experience with strong background in sales and finance in FMCG market.
- Must be a Degree holder in any Management/Finance related course.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- Decision Making, Business Acumen.
- High level use of initiative and problems solving skill.
- Achievement Drive – Sets goals and strives to achieve them with enthusiasm and determination.
- Has a good understanding of the business environment and the
impact their behaviour has on the reputation and business of the
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply