Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a start-up healthcare
company headquartered in the UK with presence in Nigeria and with
immediate expansion plans across Africa; and with a focus on the
delivery of specialized digital healthcare services across the country.
As part of the set-up of the Nigeria office, our client is looking to
hire the services of:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The incumbent shall sell the company’s services to a variety of
customers/clients. He/she shall work strategically to increase the
awareness of the company’s services.
- Making appointments to see potential clients
- Presenting services to clients
- Persuading clients to buy your company’s services
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet new customers.
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a various area.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Develop pricing strategy
- Create marketing presentations
- Liaise with media and advertising
- Collaborate with the sales function
- Monitor industry best practices
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Providing an after-sales service
- Meeting sales targets
- Organising or attending conferences
- Keeping records of sales and customers
- Reporting information back to head office about customer needs.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the National Health
Service (NHS), anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on
the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop marketing platforms
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in any related Courses.
- Experience Required: Minimum 3 years of related work experience in similar industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Innovative and pace setters
- Not afraid to push the envelope
- Motivation to work hard and have a track record of performance
- Strong business sense and industry expertise a major advantage
- Team Player
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic thinkingCreativity
- Confidence and persistence.
- Patience and self-motivation.
- Analytical and planning skills.
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes.
- Strong teamwork and networking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.