Supermart Express Service, an online shopping platform, requires the
services of young and hardworking individuals to fill the vacant
Job Title: Search Engine Optimization Executive
- The SEO/SMO Executive is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO & SMO strategies for Supermart.
- The correct person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as
working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the
client are achieved.
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication to internal stakeholders, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborate on strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Contribution to the company blog and at least one social media community
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Supermart business
objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for
content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and
use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer
case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS Degree in a Quantitative, test-driven field.
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th December, 2016.