25 Nov 2016
Secretariat Administrator Vacancy in a Professional Body
Job Title: Secretariat Administrator
- There is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, adaptable, and self-motivated person to join the team of a professional institute based in Lagos.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the administrative support systems, procedures and activities that facilitate the effective running of the institute.
- He/she will also provide secretarial assistance to Executive members.
- Propose initiatives and programmes that the institute can use for workshops/seminars to generate funds
- Act as in-between with vendors of the institute
- Take/read minutes during meetings
- Come up with presentations from time to time on the state of affairs of the institute, and other information expected to be projected to members of the institute
- Submit weekly report to direct-line Manager
- Follow up with members on outstanding dues and pledges
- Carry out procurement for the institute
- Carry out administrative duties that include typing, filing, diary management, bookings, couriering, etc.
- Attend to correspondences and phone calls from members and other requests from the public
- Other general administrative duties
- Relevant Degree from a University/Polytechnic.
- At least 4 years of related experience
- Good initiative and creativity skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is also essential
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Self-motivated with problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong experience of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills, spoken and especially written English
- Good interpersonal skills required (tact, honesty, integrity, confidentiality, patience and ability to get on well with all levels of staff)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘HSA04’ as subject of mail
Note: Candidates who have similar responsibilities listed above will be contacted for interviews.
Application Deadline 7th December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.