10 Nov 2016
Senior Sales Officer Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
These ambitious growth targets will strengthen the team through the recruitment of a Senior Sales Officer.
Job Title: Senior Sales Officer
- Reporting to and supporting the Managing Director on future strategic developments, you will play a pivotal role in business development.
- You will generate new businesses, maintain good customer relationship as well as exploit existing opportunities.
- You will develop a sales and marketing strategy that will identify and open up new channels.
- You will maximise sales across the product portfolio.
- Of equal importance, you will lead, coordinate and implement the full marketing mix through market research and analysis.
- Sales experience in industrial chemicals, lubricants or water treatment will be a major advantage.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 6 years’ progressive track record of B2B sales to the maintenance, engineering or procurement departments of major Food or Beverage companies and Hotels.
- You must have highly developed sales and negotiating skills.
- Along with expertise in market analysis and bid preparation, you will need the credibility to influence senior decision-makers.
- In addition, you will have first class communication and interpersonal skills.
- You must be an enthusiastic and proactive individual with a creative approach to developing business.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.