7 Nov 2016
Skyborne Limited Vacancy for a Fleet Supervisor
Skyborne Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
- Attend to queries and assist staff with necessary information
- Keep proper record of every incident and always gather supporting documents.
- Maintain healthy, professional rapport with all officials and staff
- Make innovative suggestions/recommendation that will improve operations
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly Operational and incident reports.
- Maintain strict monitoring and constantly update staff attendance accurately
- Maintain proper record and status of clients asset in our care
- Motivate staff from time to time so as to boost their morale for the day’s operation.
- Attend meetings and report outcome to management immediately for action
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Must be very detailed and present reports with clarity.
- Candidate must be able to attend to impromptu situations which will require walking and standing for long periods.
- Must be willing to resume very early and close late.
- Preferably Male candidates.
- Candidate must be versatile and streetwise.
- Preferred area of Residence: Ikorodu.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a Supervisory role.
- Knowledge of commercial transport logistics will be an added advantage.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Willingness to work shift.
- Excellent Oral and verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 18th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.