9 Nov 2016
Social Media Expert Job Vacancy in a Healthcare Company in Lagos
As part of the set-up of the Nigeria office, they are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Expert
- The Social Media Manager will implement the company’s Social Media marketing. Which includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
- He/she shall be responsible for designing and implementing relevant content on all the social media platforms.
- Lead social media activities including content development and daily management of Facebook, Twitter and other social media platform accounts, increasing engagement with diverse audiences.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Lead social listening activities and turn insights into actionable recommendations.
- Work with multiple team members to recommend, develop, and implement new strategies to achieve organizational objectives.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business; Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
- Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Conceptualize, coordinate, and prepare client-ready content including images and video.
- In coordination with Creative Services that meet both company and client standards and needs.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Education: BSc or BA degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism or related field
- Experience Required: Minimum 4 years of experience leading social media outreach as a part of integrated health communications programs.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Results-driven, creative thinker with innovative approach to problem solving
- Experience with effective content development
- Knowledge of plain language principles
- Innovative and pace setters
- Not afraid to push the envelope
- Motivation to work hard and have a track record of performance
- Team Player
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Strong team orientation with a focus on collaboration
- Demonstrated client relationship skills working in a dynamic client environment
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.