Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our Client is a multinational firm, the
world leader in wines and spirit delivering on leading premium brands in
the industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Job Reference: 1170
Industry: FMCG – Consumer Goods
Function: Supply chain
- The role is responsible for delivering all aspects of Logistics
and Supply Chain to the organization including strategy development, the
provision of business solutions, service delivery and budget
management. As part of procurement team, has input into the overall
strategy and management of the company.
- Place service and quality at the heart of the business, making sure customer satisfaction is optimum
- Lead change to ensure new solutions are evaluated, adopted and
implemented (through alignment of business strategy, culture, structure,
processes, people, and the implementation of projects).
- Ability to communicate effectively and build beneficial relationship with key stakeholders, through strong interpersonal skills.
- Implement and optimize production / process management to meet
the planned customer service levels, the required quality standard, at
the required cost.
- Master stock management, related infrastructure and goods
transfer processes taking into account planning, quality demands,
planned quantities and costs constraints.
- Identify and evaluate operational risks such as supply, quality
(including food safety), safety, environment, security, regulatory
- Design and implement appropriate risk-mitigation plan in compliance with internal and external standards and norms
- Maintain and develop operations performance by implementing performance assessment and continuous improvement systems.
- Develop, implement and improve business planning capabilities by
understanding and challenging market demand and optimizing procurement,
production and replenishment plans accordingly in order to meet demand.
- Manage the whole procurement cycle from business needs identification to suppliers relationship management
- Relevant degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Proactive, strategic and with excellent Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 9 years Supply Chain experience in a commercial environment
preferably with hands-on experience in demand planning, procurement and
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply