Drudge Consulting LTD is a fully indigenous firm of Management
Consultants providing Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Tax
Advisory and Outsourcing services to both government and private
Drudge Consulting is one of the world’s leading
professional services companies that helps organizations and individuals
create the value they’re looking for. We work hard and stay committed
to unimaginative ways of delivering quality in our services.
Audit Consultant and Tax Audit Senior Consultant’s primary
responsibilities include overseeing complex tax research projects for
clients in diverse industries; research and analysis of a wide range of
tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of
financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
They may also undertake tax compliance assignments for current and
prospective clients. In addition, they assume tax-planning
responsibilities for our federal and individual clients.
- Prepare various federal and state income tax returns.
- Assist in federal and state audits.
- Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area.
- Perform all other assigned projects as assigned by the Managing Director
- Other tax related projects as they arise.
- Assist in financial planning and analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding of the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion.
demonstrating teamwork dynamics by working as a team member;
understanding individual and team roles; contributing to a positive
working environment by building solid relationships with team members;
and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance or any other related degrees
– The Chartered Institute Of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) , The Institute
of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Associate Chartered
Accountant (ACA, ACCA), Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA, FCCA)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply