AfriGrowth Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to enhancing
growth in needy communities. Founded on the belief that one of the
greatest challenges facing the world today is poverty, we focus on
eliminating poverty by initiating and supporting empowerment programs
which aims to encourage self-sufficiency
AfriGrowth Foundation is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Program Manager
- AfriGrowth Foundation seeks for an experienced Team Program
Manager to be based in Abuja. The Team Program Manager, at the direction
of and in conjunction with the Executive Director AfriGrowth will
provide leadership and creative implementation for ALL programs.
- Our expectations are that the Team Program Manager will be a
highly motivated, well-organized self-starter with excellent
interpersonal communications skills who enjoys public and community
- Provide expertise in planning and executing community development projects according to deadlines and within budget.
- Required to prepare grant applications and seek funding for the
operational and improvement of existing programs – Actively seek for
financial funding through grant applications, organizational and
individual sponsorship, in-kind gifts, and other new sources of funding
for the programs.
- Supervise and assist in training program volunteers and contractors.
- Oversee and develop accurate documentation in client files.
- Act as the Foundation’s liaison to external meetings.
- Participate in any other activities which may be required to be undertaken to fulfill the objectives of the Foundation.
- Communicate effectively to old and new stakeholders, and
community heads in the different communities in which projects have been
commissioned by the Foundation.
- Coordinate and ensure quality control of all Project activities and outputs.
- Provide documentation on best practices and lessons learned during field work and present to Management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Training in NGO Management (Plus)
- At least 4 years of work experience, NGO or Community Development experience is a MUST.
- Demonstrate excellence in interpersonal skills. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Self-starter who is comfortable in a close-knit team-oriented setting.
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn and work on different tasks as needed.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th January, 2017.