Topaz Energy and Marine is a leading oilfield services company providing
marine solutions to the global energy industry with primary focus on
the Middle East and the Caspian Sea. Headquartered in Dubai, Topaz
operates a fleet of more than 90 offshore support vessels.
Topaz is a
wholly owned subsidiary of Renaissance Services SAOG, a publicly traded
company on the Muscat Securities Market, Oman.
Topaz Energy and Marine is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Superintendent
- The Technical Superintendent is responsible for ensuring that
all vessels under his supervision continue to meet the standards and
criteria required by clients, class and statutory regulations.
- Ensuring Company owned and managed vessels are operated in a
safe, efficient and economical manner and in full compliance with Class
and Statutory regulations.
- Ensuring that the Planned Maintenance System is being operated and reported in the manner prescribed in the company’s QA system.
- Undertaking regular inspections and presentations on Company
owned and managed vessels as per annual QHSE Plan schedule and compiling
reports accurately indicating vessels current equipment, machinery,
structural and operational status.
- Advising the Operations Manager of any training needs identified which could improve efficiency.
- Budget responsibility for technical elements of the assigned vessels.
- Responsibility for all aspects of dry-dock planning and implementation for assigned vessels.
- Liaising with the purchasing department and ensuring that
purchase requisitions are being tracked and expedited in a timely
manner, and reporting to the Operations Manager when delays have the
potential to impact on vessels operational capabilities. Ensure
sufficient spares are carried.
- Responsible for the control and updating of the vessel Technical Library.
- Responsible for the maintenance and operation of vessel anchor
handling machinery, winches, cranes and other fixed equipment on board.
- Liaising with Vessel Masters and Chief Engineers as required and providing technical advice and assistance when necessary.
- Working closely with the QHSE Manager so as to ensure
implementation and on-going compliance with Company & Client
- Assisting with internal and external audits of vessels owned, managed or operated by Topaz Marine.
- Responsible for overseeing the installation and certification of
3rd party equipment on the vessels, such as Diving, ROV and other
- Ensuring compliance where appropriate with company policy and
procedures in accordance with the requirements of the ISM Code and
ISO9001:2008 ISO14001:2004 & ISO18001:2007 Standards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply