8 Nov 2016
Territory Sales Manager Job in a Conglomerate Company in Lagos
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager (WEST)
- Achieves the territory’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the territory, inclusive of resource deployment like merchandisers, Tricyclist and customer interactions.
- Responsible for the territory’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information.
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his territory.
- Make product available in every area within his territory by expanding the distribution of products.
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all the merchandisers within his territory.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences degree;
- Proven ability to achieve goals;
- Knowledge of organizing and managing a territory
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- Minimum of 3 year working experience of sales in FMCG
- Strong sales skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.