1 Nov 2016
TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare Vacancies in Abuja
We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- Keep and maintain medical records of children and staff alike.
- Take and keep records of VITALS as need be of children and staff alike.
- Provide immediate First Aid to children and staff alike.
- Must be a registered Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Additional experience in Paediatrics Health care is an added advantage.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be FEMALE
- Must have a passion for children
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess CHEW certificate and be registered with relevant regulatory body in Nigeria.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to assess situations and determine urgency.
- Knowledge and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques.
Job Title: Nursery and Early Years Care Giver
Code Ref: SCG 1
- Must possess at least 2 yers Early Years’ Experience. Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- The position is charged with professional care for Infants, Toddlers and Twaddlers.
- The care giver is responsible for providing high quality care to infants and toddlers: in accordance to the centres guidelines.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child's progress.
- At least an Ordinary National Diploma.
- At least 2 years’ experience in early childhood program serving infants and toddlers.
- Must have training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable and supportive relationships with very young children.
- Communicate effectively and maintain effective working relationships with infants, toddlers, their parents and other staff.
- Must demonstrate genuine love and fondness for children.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.