15 Nov 2016
Unique Instruments & Science Company Limited Vacancy for a Data Entry Officer
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
- Assist in developing and maintaining improved records within the database system
- Delete unnecessary files that may be bogging down the database
- Enter customer or employee data into prescribed database software
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Produce automated data entry and integration reports when requested
- Respond to information access and retrieval requests from authorized members
- Secure entered information by creating data backups on a periodic basis.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
- Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
- Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
- Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis
- Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately
- Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage
- Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
- Confer with supervisor regarding incomplete information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create and maintain logbooks of entered and changed data
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Perform document scanning work and link all scams with appropriate entries
- Prepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 17th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.