10 Nov 2016
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Vacancy for a Director of Administration
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 11/10/2016 08:50:00 am Tags: Experienced Job Positions , Kwara State , University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
Job Title: Director of Administration
- The Director of Administration shall be responsible to the Chief Medical Director for day-today general administration of the Hospital.
- He shall be the Chief Administrative adviser to the Chief Medical Director and Secretary to the Board of Management.
- Take charge of the department responsible for administration;
- Conduct the correspondence of the Board and keep the records of the Hospital;
- Perform such other functions as the Board or the Chief Medical Director may from time to time assign to him/her.
- Participating in formulation execution and review of policies as directed by the Chief Medical Director and/or the Board;
- Coordinating the activities of support departments in the Hospital;
- Candidates must possess a good first degree in either Hospital/Health Services Management or the Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Fellow or Associate of the Institute of Health Service Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN) or any other relevant professional certificate is an added advantage.
- Working experience in a hospital is an added advantage.
- Candidates must have not less than twenty (20) years of post-qualification experience
- Possession of Master's Degree or any other relevant higher degrees would be an added advantage.
- Salary and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Public Service salary structure for this category of officers
The Director of Administration shall hold office effective from the date of appointment inclusive of any period previously served as a Director in any other organization in the Public Service, provided the officer does not attain the mandatory retirement age of Sixty (60) years or thirty-five (35) years of service (whichever comes first) and on such terms and conditions as may he specified in the letter of appointment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen copies (15) of their letters of application accompanied with photocopies of their credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae. The application and attachment should be in a sealed envelope marked "Application for the post of Director of Administration" at the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital,
Note: The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees one of whom must be within the rank of Directorate cadre. Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referee.
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.