MOD Education is a professional education marketing company operating
eight (8) distinctive business offices in Nigeria solely for
international education counseling. In view of expanding their network
and tapping into new opportunities, the company wishes to fill the
position below in the following locations across Nigeria:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: Ikeja, Yaba, Festac, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Uyo Calabar and Benin
- The post holder is responsible for the marketing of programmes
of partners and recruitment of students for specific partner
institutions within the designated MOD Education region and State.
- To work towards delivering on the assigned targets and significantly increase target numbers on a monthly basis.
- Plan and effectively execute an integrated marketing program to
enhance recruitment and generate positive result in numbers term for the
institution S/he represents.
- Sell programmes and represent the best interest of the partner institution in Nigeria
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities
through consultation with the Company and the partner institution S/he
- Represent the designated partner institution at events, exhibitions and educational institutions.
- Work within the allocated marketing budget of the partner institution, including non-event and non- advertising related items.
- Prepare and provide regular reports including marketing plan
summary, sales updates, competitive analysis, etc. for the Branch
Manager and Partner University
- Assist University delegates on recruitment visits
- Provide wide-ranging support for prospects (recruitment, counseling, application and placement)
- Organise and undertake recruitment visits or trainings on behalf of partner institution across designated region.
- Any other related task that may be assigned
Qualifications & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline – essential
- Ability to identify new opportunities to maximize student recruitment – essential
- Possess high quality market intelligence – desirable
- Experience of working in international education – advantage
- Knowledge of international higher education – desirable
- 2-3 years experience in a strategic marketing role – essential;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – essential
- Proficient in basic use of Microsoft Office suite – essential
Attractive salary with bonuses attached in a creative and safe work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their one page cover
letter and CV (maximum of 4 pages) in word or PDF format using the
desired location and position as the subject of the email (e.g Abuja:
Business Development Officer) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 1st December, 2016.