17 Nov 2016
Vacancies in a Professional Education Marketing Company for Business Development Officers
at 12:46 Tags: Abuja Jobs , Akwa Ibom State , Business Development Jobs , Cross Rivers State , Edo State , Lagos Jobs , Port Harcourt Jobs
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: Ikeja, Yaba, Festac, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Uyo Calabar and Benin
- The post holder is responsible for the marketing of programmes of partners and recruitment of students for specific partner institutions within the designated MOD Education region and State.
- To work towards delivering on the assigned targets and significantly increase target numbers on a monthly basis.
- Plan and effectively execute an integrated marketing program to enhance recruitment and generate positive result in numbers term for the institution S/he represents.
- Sell programmes and represent the best interest of the partner institution in Nigeria
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through consultation with the Company and the partner institution S/he represents
- Represent the designated partner institution at events, exhibitions and educational institutions.
- Work within the allocated marketing budget of the partner institution, including non-event and non- advertising related items.
- Prepare and provide regular reports including marketing plan summary, sales updates, competitive analysis, etc. for the Branch Manager and Partner University
- Assist University delegates on recruitment visits
- Provide wide-ranging support for prospects (recruitment, counseling, application and placement)
- Organise and undertake recruitment visits or trainings on behalf of partner institution across designated region.
- Any other related task that may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline - essential
- Ability to identify new opportunities to maximize student recruitment - essential
- Possess high quality market intelligence - desirable
- Experience of working in international education - advantage
- Knowledge of international higher education - desirable
- 2-3 years experience in a strategic marketing role - essential;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - essential
- Proficient in basic use of Microsoft Office suite - essential
Attractive salary with bonuses attached in a creative and safe work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their one page cover letter and CV (maximum of 4 pages) in word or PDF format using the desired location and position as the subject of the email (e.g Abuja: Business Development Officer) to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 1st December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.