25 Nov 2016
Vacancy at Kantar for a Retail & Shopper Senior Researcher (Associate Director)
Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
Kantar is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail & Shopper Senior Researcher (Associate Director)
Req # (ID): 6460
- This position is responsible for leading TNS RMS Nigeria’s Retail practice.
- It includes strategic consulting, business development, building relationships with key clients and ensuring flawless execution and delivery of quality research and insights.
- The candidate must be able to manage a small team of research executives, inspire confidence and motivate the team to deliver and collaborate with other functional teams.
- The Retail & Shopper Senior Researcher (Associate Director) is also expected to train and develop the team to build and enhance capabilities.
- Further the growth and development of our Retail client portfolio
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations and business reviews
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget and business targets
- Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting the company's quality standards
- Ensure proper and diligent People Management
- Set objectives and monitor performance for the team
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff and members of other cross functional Teams in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- At least a HND/B.Sc or equivalent in Statistics, any of the Sciences, 10 - 15 years of market research - related industry experience with a minimum of 7 years of experience within Retail Research - Conducting retail Audits/ Retail Census etc.
- Effective writing & presentation skills
- Proficiency in English and computer literate
- Strong persuasion skills
- Seriousness and authority within the company.
- Strong marketing (research) knowledge - at least 5 to 10 years’ experience
- Expert knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Expert knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.