Citygate Global was founded in June 2007 as a Microfinance Institution
and registered with Corporate Affairs Commission. The organisation was
created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below
poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the
actively engaged populace struggling to run a viable
businesses to earn a living. The organisation activities are geared in
line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation and Financial
Inclusion to all. We continually focus on this segment of the Nigerian
economy by doing everything possible to assist them to run a viable
businesses and improve their lives.
Citygate Global is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Branch Manager
- He/ She will lead and will cover the company’s business in Abuja & its environs ,
- Monitoring Relationship Manager performance on a regular basis based on set targets
- Responsible for Managing of the Branch
- Accountable for driving new client acquisition and retention, growing market share
- To ensure that Marketing team are effective and compliance requirement are met
- Must have at least 7 years’ Commercial banking experience in Marketing.
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- University Degree or Higher National Diploma in a related discipline.
- Must be based in Abuja
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 14th November, 2016.