Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a renowned conglomerate seeks to
recruit to her team of sales unit, an experienced sales manager with
hands on expertise in the area of market segmentation, access to
competent distribution channel, understanding of smooth working
relationship with junior sales staff on all levels and an in-depth
knowledge of report writing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager (West)
Description of Responsibilities / Function
- Achieves the Region’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information,
identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the region.
- Directs the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring, hiring and career development.
Candidates must have worked or working in the following companies:
- Dr. Miracle
- Dallas cosmetics
- Caring chemistry
Specific Targets / Objectives
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his region.
- Make product available in every area within his region by expanding the distribution of products.
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all sales force within his region
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
Competence Requirements for the job (education and experience required)
- University Degree
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience of sales in FMCG
- Age : Max age limit of 38 years
- Proven leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be called.
Application Deadline 19th November, 2016.