Vicmart Enterprises Limited, We are an indigenous firm involved in the
marketing and sales of FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) and other
allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
Vicmart Enterprises Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
- He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open
markets are served and our products are available & visible at the
retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact
Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading
to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Candidate must possess an OND/HND (Any Discipline) qualification
- Applicant must be fluent in English, language of Residence, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age between 20-30 years old.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Must be resident in City of Ibadan
Job Title: Secretary
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
- Supervise other clerical staff, and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and
phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing,
database management, and other applications
- National Diploma in Secretarial Studies or related discipline
Job Title: Truck Driver
- Transport Products from Warehouse to Wholesaler and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight,
route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company
policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Ordinary National Diploma with Valid truck driving licence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th November, 2016.