18 Nov 2016
Voluntary Services Overseas (VSO) Job in Nigeria for a Monitoring and Evaluation Adviser
understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
Voluntary Services Overseas (VSO) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Adviser
Competitive - VSO Band 4
Fixed Term, 2.5 years
Full Time, 35 hours per week
- VSO is seeking a dynamic, experienced, and competent Programme M&E, Learning and Knowledge Management Adviser to implement the monitoring and evaluation system for the Improving Market Access for the Poor (IMA4P) programme, that enables learning to drive improvements.
- The successful candidate will work collaboratively with teams across VSO and ensure that country project ‘knowledge’ is shared across the IMA4P programme, within VSO and externally. He/she will liaise with the project teams in Cambodia and Nigeria to ensure quality programming in line with the DCED standard, produce, quarterly and annual M&E reports, act as key point of contact for the external evaluator and produce and share impact case studies for communication purposes.
- The post holder will report to the IMA4P Programme Manager with matrix management to the VSO's Head of M&E and will be located preferably in Nigeria or Cambodia with international travel to project locations; S/he will also liaise closely with other staff based in the project countries as well as the VSO's M&E team. This is a fixed term contract until 30th June 2019.
- You are a dynamic M&E expert with experience of direct work in the Value Chain Development/Participatory Market Systems Development (VCD/PMSD) in Africa and Asia supporting evaluation and learning within programmes at all levels.
- You will have experience of evaluating community-based development work as well monitoring progress against results chains for large development projects.
Week Commencing 12th December
As soon as possible
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.